This article is for you if you ever question yourself how can I install Facebook on my PC. Facebook is the most popular and widely used social media application in the world. It is primarily about making new friends and then connecting online with people we already know such as friends, relatives, and family.
We can share photos, videos, and memories with them on Facebook. It can run on any device such as iPhone, Android, or Windows. Facebook also recommends people we already know using search results. Users can like, share, comment, and follow other users’ posts to see more such content.
How Can I Install Facebook on My PC Device?
Facebook Messenger is another messaging service apart from WhatsApp where users have to log in to their Facebook account to message each other. It gives the option to join a large number of groups and communities where people discuss topics of interest and important issues happening in society.
Also, Facebook promotes a variety of businesses for its users to spread the word about their products and reach interested customers. Facebook helps to find the latest happenings in the community regarding music, dance, culture, etc.
Note: A marketplace on Facebook is a place where people can sell their goods and services with other members of the Facebook community.
Let’s discuss the step-by-step process to download the Facebook app for PC. Installing official apps is always better than using unverified versions from third-party platforms as it exposes your PC to malware attacks as well as affects its overall health.
In view of this, always download the Facebook desktop app from the official Microsoft Store to ensure the safety and security of your system.
See how easy it is to download Facebook for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store:
- From your Windows home screen, click Start in the lower-left corner to bring up the Start menu.
- Here, find the Microsoft Store icon shown in the image and hit on it.
- Search for Facebook in the Microsoft Store and click on it.
- Now press on Free to install it. Once installed, click Open to launch it on your computer.
- Finally, enter your Facebook account login credentials and start enjoying your Facebook PC.
How to Use Facebook Without Installing it on a PC?
As Facebook is used more and more, sometimes using only a mobile phone is not a good experience. Fortunately, with the advancement of technology, you can use apps on your phone, including Facebook, and you can control your phone on a PC just as easily as you do on your phone.
Via Facebook Web
Facebook Web is the official desktop version of Facebook that allows users to access Facebook on the big screen with just one click. Most Facebook users rely on Facebook Web to keep in touch with their family and friends and watch interesting videos.
The best thing about this work is that you don’t need to download anything on your PC which works best for low-end computers. Likewise, you can access all the features of the Facebook app in an even more intuitive interface.
- From your web browser, go to Facebook.com.
- Enter your login credentials to get started.
- You will enter the desktop version of Facebook. Here, you can access all the features or services found in the mobile app, including Messenger.
This Facebook web is very simple and easy to use. You can log out whenever you want.
Another simple yet highly effective way to use Facebook on the big screen is through an Android emulator. These are tools that empower users to run any Android app or service on a PC without the need for an Android device.
With just a quick search, you’ll find tons of emulators on the internet – all claiming to be the best in the business. While you can work with any emulator of your choice, here we’ll go with BlueStacks.
The name BlueStacks needs no introduction in the world of emulators. It is loaded with impeccable features that work together with its intuitive interface to enable users to download Facebook for Windows 7.
BlueStacks provides the fastest and smoothest experience using Facebook and any other Android app on both Windows and Mac.
- After downloading Bluestacks install it on your computer.
- Run the application and tap on the Play Store icon.
- Now search for Facebook in the search bar. Click Install and wait for the app to install.
- Facebook will download and install on your computer. Log in and start using it just like you would on your smartphone.
Now you don’t need to ask how can I install Facebook on my PC. This article shows that you can rely on numerous ways to use the Facebook app on a PC. If used correctly, you can have the smoothest Facebook experience on a large screen.